Graduate Fall Open House
Saturday, November 17
Want to learn more about PAFA's vibrant graduate programs? Join us for PAFA's Graduate Open House and get an inside look into our Master of Fine Arts, Low-Residency MFA, and Post-Baccalaureate programs. Come explore our campus and interact with current students and faculty.
The schedule includes:
- Introductions from PAFA's Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Chair of the MFA programs, and faculty
- Student-led campus tour of our studios, school facilities, and museum galleries
- Open Studios to meet some of our current graduate students
- Lunch and round table discussion
- Group Critique sit-in
- Complimentary museum admission to revisit our galleries after the event
Register below, or contact the Office of Admissions at 215-972-7625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.